Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome to the 3rd trimester

Can you say HOLY CRAP!!!???!!!?? Like I have 12 weeks left until this little girl makes her debut! WOAH!

This pregnancy has flown by, and now we are rounding out to the last few months.

Baby girl's entrance is scheduled for 11/24/14. Unless she decides to come earlier (Stay in there cooking baby!)

I am really hoping this date sticks for a few reasons

1. It is a Monday :) Steve, Callie and I were all born on Mondays
2. There is a 4 in the date. Steve and I are both the 4th and Callie is the 14th.
3. I'm a huge nerd!

Because we are doing a repeat c-section, why not plan it. And it just happens to work out that I'll be 39 weeks on the day, so perfect timing.

My last day of work is planned for Halloween. Then I'll have 3 weeks to rest up and get the finishing touches ready for her arrival.

In Callie news, she is just growing in leaps and bounds. At 2 years and 3 months, she can count to 15, name most colors, sing songs, speak full sentences, understand 3 part directions. She is independent and deserves a blog all about her. I am thrilled to be raising this sweet, precocious little girl. She will be an awesome big sister! I am so excited to see how their relationship thrives.



27 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +29lbs at my ob appt last week (too much! Oh wells)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, the bump hath arrived

Stretch marks: Just the ones from Callie

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: Morning sickness!! AGAIN??? SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional, Heartburn

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: our ultrasound October 7th

Moods: Generally good, a bit cranky

Milestones: 3rd trimester

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)

No comments: