Wednesday, September 24, 2014

On gaining weight

In 4 weeks I've gained another 10 pounds. UGH. I have no idea how. My eating habits have not changed. Good news is I rocked the glucose test, and my blood pressure is superb. Bad new is even my maternity clothes are feeling a bit tight. Less than 9 weeks to go until we meet her.

In other news I've been feeling small contractions this week. Which I guess is totally the norm. My fundus is measuring 2 weeks ahead at 32 weeks (makes sense with the weight gain)Back in 2 weeks for a growth ultrasound and another weight check...


30 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +43lbs (whatever, it is what it is)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, everyone notices the bump before me these days

Stretch marks: I think I've added a couple more! :(

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional, Heartburn

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: our ultrasound on the 7th

Moods: Generally good, a bit cranky

Milestones: 3rd trimester!

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)

No comments: