Thursday, September 18, 2014

Counting Down!

9 weeks 4 days, or 67 days until our sweet girl makes her debut! (unless she decides to come early!)

Callie has been sharing her baby sister's name with everyone, although I am still hesitant about announcing it to the world via social media. Our close friends and family, and some work people know her name. I love it. Of course, Steve chose, AGAIN. I guess I don't get to name my children. LOL!

The third trimester hasn't been my favorite so far. I feel super complainy, but I'm just downright exhausted. And puffy. And uncomfortable. And frustrated I can't do things that I just did 2 weeks ago. And it's SO much harder to feel this way with a toddler at home.

29 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +33lbs (whatever, it is what it is)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, everyone notices the bump before me these days

Stretch marks: I think I've added a couple more! :(

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional, Heartburn

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: my OB appt next week, and our ultrasound on the 7th

Moods: Generally good, a bit cranky

Milestones: 3rd trimester!

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)

No comments: