Wednesday, October 8, 2014

47 days to go!

And I am so not ready yet! I still feel like we have so much to do! The crib is not together, I haven't even thought about my hospital bag. We have started getting her room together. This weekend we plan to work hard on her room :)

32 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +43lbs, no weight gain in 2 weeks. Hooray!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, everyone notices the bump before me these days

Stretch marks: I think I've added a couple more! :(

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional, Heartburn

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: being off of work, I'm puffy and nothing fits

Moods: Generally good, a bit cranky

Milestones: We have reached 8 months pregnant :)

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)

No comments: