Thursday, July 17, 2014

Over the halfway mark!

20 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +12lbs (I've caught the late night snackies!)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, the bump hath arrived

Stretch marks: Just the ones from Callie

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: My next OB appt on the 28th

Moods: Generally good

Milestones: Anatomy Scan. She looks perfect as can be!

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)

Wow! I'm boring this week. Absoultely nothing to report. Cricket is kicking like crazy and I love it. With Callie it never got old, and I feel the same way with this little miracle.

I am so thankful we are able to do this again. My heart is with a couple of my close friends who are trying to be in the same boat. I wish they were. I hope they are soon.

Steve and I have mentioned Cricket should complete our family. But who knows. I thought Callie did, and then I had to try for another. The pull was so strong to have another baby, even while trying for Callie I didn't feel such an urge. I'm so thankful to God.

4 months and 7 days until we meet this blessing!

No comments: