Friday, July 25, 2014

The bump hath arrived

So it's become obvious to strangers that I am pregnant now, and even coworkers whom I normally don't talk to often are commenting. Asking me when I'm due and all that. Most of them are polite and say I look great. Even Callie the other night looked at me and said "mommy's big tummy!" LOL! I feel large and bloated. I feel like she sits really low. When I sit at my desk I am starting to feel my belly sit on the top of my legs. lol. No complaints though. I'm still feeling pretty good, except for the FIRE THROAT (heartburn) which has kicked up already. This girl will probably have a full head of hair like her sister.

I'm so curious to know what she will look like. Will she have her daddy's blue eyes like Callie, will she have my nose, will she have red hair like her Auntie Rachael and Grandma (I'm kind of hoping on this one). There are no more planned ultrasounds for her so it's all going to be a surprise at this point.

I'm also excited for Callie's role as a big sister to develop. She knows there's a baby in mommy's belly, and she kisses my tummy and says "nuh night baby tummy" She's very intrigued by babies, so I'm excited for her to have a sibling.

We are in the midst of potty training and we've have some very exciting leaps and bounds this week. Callie went on the potty 5 times yesterday, the most EVER. I hope we are done with diapers before Cricket gets here. He's to wishful thinking.


21 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +18lbs according to my home scale (UGH!)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, the bump hath arrived

Stretch marks: Just the ones from Callie

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional, Heartburn

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: My 22 week appt on Monday

Moods: Generally good

Milestones: Anatomy Scan. She looks perfect as can be!

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)


No comments: