Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Almost half way :)

19 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +10lbs (OB says 12 but I think their scale was off)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, the bump hath arrived

Stretch marks: Just the ones from Callie

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS over the last couple days. Even feeling some on the outside

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: Getting her room ready

Moods: Generally good

Milestones: Anatomy Scan. She looks perfect as can be!

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)

Cricket as we've dubbed her until we have a name settled is growing perfectly. I am starting to feel lots of movement. It makes me giggle. In fact I'm feeling her so much I haven't used my doppler in about a week.

We have been slowly but surely clearing out the 3rd bedroom to make into her nursery. It has been my catch all for 6 years so it's full of stuff. All thats left is to remove the heavy stuff and start moving baby stuff in. I have a few projects I'd like to complete for her room too. And I'm in need of a small glider.

We are doing a vintage circus theme for her room. I'd like to make a marquee sign with lights of her initial or initials (depending on how large or small the letters are). I also have a bookshelf I'd like to repaint. Other than that we are going to transition Callie into a big bed and move the crib to Cricket's room and purchase a small dresser. I also want to repaint and get new knobs for my nightstand to use as a small table for next to the rocker.

No comments: