Thursday, May 17, 2012

Introducing Our Miracle

I will post the "birth story" later. I'm exhausted (extremely exhausted, but in a good I'm a Mommy sort of way) but I will say the csection went so incredible I'm wondering what all the fuss was about. I'll leave you with the facts

Callista Elena Miller, our little Callie, was born Monday May 14, 2012 at 8:35am. She weighed 7lbs 14oz and screamed as soon as she came out! She is the most gorgeous thing I have ever met and we are completely head over heals in love!





2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! She is GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS:)!!!! And I LOVE her name:). I'm so happy for you!!!

Jules said...

I'm so glad you timed her arrival just for me. HEHEHE. Seriously, I am so glad that I was able to stop in and visit your little miracle. She is beautiful! I did have a "HOLY COW" moment when holding her. I started thinking about this baby, less than 36 hours old, is snozing away in my arms. OH WOW! That will be my baby in 12 weeks! How crazy. I'm so glad that we are both being blessed with our miracle girls. I can't wait to introduce Callie and Ellie to one another when I'm home again in January!