Monday, March 5, 2012

Hiccups & Heartburn

So Lately I've feeling feeling less like myself and more like this:



Although less Blue and more red since I'm hot or flushed most of the time.

I'm feeling puffy and huge. I'm going to the bathroom pretty much everytime I stand up. And brushing my teeth even seems to give me heartburn.

And you know what? I wouldn't trade ANY of it for the world!

Muffin seems to be stretching all the time. I'm not just feeling movement in one spot anymore it seems to be all over the place. And about once every other day she gets the hiccups. They are so stinkin' cute! Of course these hiccups also seem to bring on acid reflux for me, but it's ok.

Our shower is in 3 weeks and my Mom & sister having been awesome at putting it all together. I'm really excited to see everyone, and of course to fawn over all the itsy bitsy clothes Muffin will receive!

In sad news, I think today was the last day to wear my wedding rings. I woke up retaining a ton of water and only got them off with diligence and soap, and couldn't put them back on again. They are on my necklace, but it bums me out. I'm drinking a ton of water to try and help.



29 Weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +31 lbs!!! EEKK!!! I return to work and weighed myself at my Mom's yesterday (which is VERY close to my doctor's scale) and I've seemed to lost a pound and a half, so maybe going back to work was a good thing!

Maternity Clothes: All the time. I just ordered my shower dress and I'm so excited!

Stretch marks: A couple on my breasts, but if that's all I end up with I'll take it!

Sleep: I am getting up to pee 3 times a night so my sleep is pretty broken up.

Movement: Tons and hiccups! Love it all!

Cravings/Aversions: Aversions have made a comeback..certain meat just makes me ill, and for some reason anything sour sounds gross to me, so strange since I love sour.

Gender: a beautiful gorgeous baby GIRL!

Symptoms: BACKACHES!!! Acid reflux, heartburn

What I miss: Jimmy Johns, sushi, a good glass of beer

What I look forward to: Our next ultrasound March 15th

Moods: Pretty good, although the backaches late in the day can make me crabby

Milestones: 3rd TRIMESTER!!

Medical concerns: Subchorionic hematoma, and baby was detached from uterus (she is refused to my uteran wall except where the hematoma still exists) Baby looks very healthy and is currently weighing over 2lbs.

No comments: