Monday, February 13, 2012

Her Gorgeous Face


Her gorgeous face! I totally think she resembles her father!!


I think she looks like she's comtemplating, but my sister says she's probably shushing us because she's sleepy!

Today was great. Mini Muffin is weighing in at a whopping 2lbs 4oz and is in the 70th percentile for growth! Her heartrate was 152. Perfectly healthy and not showing any signs of issue with the subchorionic hematoma, which has also gotten smaller!

26 Weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +23lbs, not happy, but Dr. M says I'm perfectly on track, back to the OB in 2 weeks

Maternity Clothes: All the time. (Honestly I love them, the tops are super cute!)

Stretch marks: None from pregnancy

Sleep: Work kicked me back out again, which is affording me the luxury of midafternoon naps (which I have never done!!)

Movement: lots! LOVE IT! I can't say how much I love feeling her enough!

Cravings/Aversions: cookies...I'm baking all the time these days!

Gender: a beautiful gorgeous baby GIRL!

Symptoms: Acid reflux, and I feel like my meals sit just under my ribcage

What I miss: Jimmy Johns, sushi, a good glass of beer

What I look forward to: My next OB appointment in 2 weeks and our baby shower!

Moods: Pretty awesome this week.

Milestones: Almost to the 3rd trimester, WOW!

Medical concerns: Subchorionic hematoma, and baby was detached from uterus (she has now started refused) Baby looks very healthy.

No comments: