Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A to Z of TTC.....another fun thing while I am still waiting (patiently) to get going *or not* on IUI #6

Jumping on the bandwagon here. . . . the A to Z of TTC

A. Age when you started TTC: 27

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex.

C. Children wanted: what ever we are blessed with

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: Beast of PUG the omni-fur-ous.

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Flintstones (2 a day, prenatals give me a metal taste in my mouth)

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid, Ovidrel, Femara, Gonal-F, Menopur

G. Gain: I weigh about the same today as I did before we started TTC

H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): had one in June of 08, identified as a subseptate uterus, removed 7/09

I. Infertile Pet Peeves: The advice people give you instead of just listening to you vent.

J. Job title: Social Worker

K. Kids' names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: Norah *already has but not by someone super close* Evan, Jonah, Emilia, Rebekah, David (I like all kinds of names)

L. Length of time TTC: 3.5 years

M. Miscarriages: zilch

N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: 2 OB/Gyn's & 2 RE's

O. Ovarian quality: Poor, they either produce or they dont. I never ovulate on my own. They are polycystic in nature, so the eggs are probably bad too. This is the source of all that is keeping us from a bfp I think.

P. POAS or wait for AF: Sometimes I cave and poas, but not usually. I know my body pretty well.

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "Stand on your head after sex" "Just relax" "Stop trying" "Just adopt"....I could go ON & ON..

R. RE, OB/Gyn or other? RE

S. Sperm: Superman Steve

T. Time you tried naturally: from Nov 07 thru May 08

U. Uterus quality: Perfecto now that the septum has been removed and the small amount of endo was ablated.

V. Vagina: Normal

W. What baby stuff do you already have? A crib (hand-me-down from my sister) staring at me everytime I do laundry. A fishy night lamp I couldn't resist at a garage sale.

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Everyone who reads this blog. My mom & sister. A couple coworkers. My in-laws when they ask.

Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): yes


Z. Zits: rarely

No comments: