Monday, November 29, 2010

Portrait of the Beast

Today is 7 days past our IUI #3. I'm ok so far, but have been becoming impatient on the inside. Since I got AF 10dpiui the other 2 times it will be awesome if I can make it past Wednesday. Steve said not to get my hopes up too much and look at it as if it's the 1st step with our new doctor. But I can't help it. Everything went well, his count was amazing, and I'm feeling really good about this. I know we can't have everything we want, and there is a reason for everything, but really all I want for Christmas is to be pregnant. Forget the awesome black boots I bought for a superb price! Forget all those material gifts, this is the only thing I want, and it will have to be a gift from God.

In other news, the wonderfully talented Natalie Holbrook (look to the right and click on the icon! Her blog is awesome) is having a giveaway contest by an amazing artist Rachel Stratford. Go visit her website it's awesome! I would love to have a potrait done of my loveably insane puggo.

1 comment:

do_it_ajen said...

I heard about those black boots! I hope you get everything you want for Christmas <3