Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling like a science project

Well it didn't work. In fact I got my "monthly friend" early, so she's visited twice this month. HOORAY!! (can you feel my sarcasm?) I was so excited, everything looked wonderful. Then I went in for my progesterone blood draw Tuesday thinking nothing of it, I've been ovulating regularly off the other medication you'd think the injectable stuff was even better right? WRONG. First, it took 3 days to get my bloodwork back, and I had to call 2 times a day to find out what was going on! I didn't ovulate, AT ALL. My level was a 3.4! Not even close! How can I have 4 maturing egg's (2 showing mature already at my 8 day scan), then trigger 2 days later, and NOT EVEN OVULATE? How would they not know this before I went in for the IUI?? UGH! I'm so frustrated, I just want to cry. I mean I know what NOT ovulating feels like and it doesn't included a dang period! How can I NOT ovulate but still have a cycle? My body is so infuriating!
I'm going back to the couch to sulk now.

No comments: