Friday, December 4, 2009

It's the Holiday Season

Every year since we started planning our wedding I feel like we've skimped on Christmas gifts. Maybe because this is the 3rd Christmas in a row that we're super broke and Steve is laid off. I just wish he could find something that actually sticks, I know he does too. It's always because he is low man on the totem pole. He's had some really good leads, but with this economy its just really difficult for him to find something that will pay decent. So this year we've decided small gifts for the kids and parents, and we'll do stocking stuffers for each other. I'm sure our families understand the predicament we're in.

Our decorations are up and I've taken some pictures but I don't have a cord to load them on the PC. This is why I'm so behind. I have to load pictures from all the way back to September! Maybe I'll have time to figure out how to do it through my printer this weekend. I hope.

I have a cold, and it sucks. My head is stuffy. I have this hacky sounding dry cough. I can't seem to clear my throat, and I've woken every morning this week with a sore throat, probably from mouth breathing.

We are not doing the TTC thing this month and it's pretty nice. Its nice not to have to count the days and schedule the ultra sounds, purchase the medicine. Although I'm still reading the posts on twoweekwait.com and I still know what cycle day I'm on. It's hard to forget that stuff when its been embedded my brain for months and months. At least I'm not stressing about follicle size for next week, and if or when I'll trigger. Next week will be like any normal person's week. Although it is my last week at my current job, and my last week in the Accelerated BA Program!!

Even though I have three classes to finish up in winter, this is the last semester of my program and I already feel like I'm graduating! I can't wait to walk in June and don a cap and gown!

1 comment:

Pril said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for your school to be over with! LOL

also if you need help using your printer for the card CALL ME!

Your printer will treat it like a new drive i think you'll get it just fine but don't worry just call !