Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Triggered

Well we were able to use the trigger shot that has been burning a whole in my fridge. I had 2 follies on Friday that measured 17mm and 16mm. So on Sunday I went next door to have my wonderful RN neighbor C administer the shot (I'm such a wuss!) Anyhow, it didn't hurt hardly at all, and we've been following orders for the last 3 days.

I go in on Monday for bloodwork to see if the shot triggered Ovulation or not. IF (big IF) it did, then I should find out if the rest worked by the 28th. Which just happens to be our 2nd anniversary. I can't believe we've been married 2 years already! Where did the time go! I'm so happy to be where we are, although we are a little worse for wear because of the damn economy, we have each other and thats what matters.

This weekend is AJ & Adam's wedding that I made the bathroom baskets for. We head to South Haven on Saturday morning. They are getting married on Lake Michigan, it should be wonderful and we're hoping the weather prediction stays the way it is. If so it should be a lovely day. I can't wait to see AJ in her dress~

No comments: