Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Systems are GO!



BEAST CAN SWIM! Steve says that only 30% of Pugs can actually swim, so Beast is a rare dog! I still think he needs a life vest since he looks tired after about 20 seconds of swimming. It was the cutest thing!


So the surgery went really well. She resected my uterus and ablated the endo that was on my right ovary. She said it was a really clean operation and that we should be able to start the fertility treatment on the very next cycle. I was a little shocked that we could try so quickly, however, I'm kind of excited. I don't want to get my hopes up that it could work on the first try because chances of that happening are probably slim to none. BUT STILL! there is a chance! We are going to start the provera in a week (taken still with 2 weeks of the premarin) then once my cycle starts I will take 100mg of clomid from CD 3-7. On CD14 I'll go in for an ultrasound to see if my follicles are mature. If so, TRIGGER SHOT, then bunnies. If not we wait til next cycle. Please pray for us that it goes smoothly and all that jazz as the shots are quite expensive!

Other than that I've just been takin her easy. I'm still a bit sore from the surgery. The worst pain was probably the gas pain. Not THAT kind of gas, the gas they used to inflate my belly. It made my ribs and shoulder ache SOOOO bad.

Either way I guess we're full into TTC #1. *Wish us luck*



PS School is going well. Both teachers seem very relaxed. Hopefully summer semester is a breeze! 2 more semesters to go!

2 comments:

Jules said...

From everything I've been told and read, you are most fertile the first cycle after any surgical procedure of the uterus/ovaries. I've got my fingers crossed for you guys. Hurry up and get knocked up so I can knit some cute baby stuff for you guys!

Jules said...

Oh, and I'm a clomid champ. Word of advice, take it at night right before bed. There are a lot of mood swings but the worst part is the hot flashes. If you take it at night you are less likely to notice them.