Thursday, October 2, 2008

Julie Tagged Me

Well Julie tagged me and I thought this would be fun.....

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Now, 6 things about me...

#1. I have to make sure the water is out of the faucet when I get out of the shower. You know, like when you turn it half way between tub and shower and it pours out. I won't get out before that.

#2. I love to get the mail. I still feel the excitement of a possible letter.

#3. I clean my ears EVERYDAY. I'm weird about earwax.

#4. I don't like my food to touch. It grosses me out when my spaghetti sauce touches my garlic bread, or if theres a pickle on the plate and the juice gets on anything.

#5. I like my "personal" space. I get very uncomfortable when people enter it without my permission.

#6. I hate blue candy. I won't eat or drink anything that is artificially blue.


Now on to the tagging...

1. Sarah
2. Julia
3. Pril
4. Jenny
5. Rachael
6. Sandi

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm with you on the food touching thing. So much so that I have those little kid divider plates. It freaks me out when it gets squishy and gross. Yuck!