Thursday, October 9, 2008

I need a better start to my day...

I woke up this morning, 10 minutes late, the puppy had an accident in his kennel, Steven is on midnights so I won't see him until 10pm tonight (because I have work and school) So I need a better start to my day, or at least something to take my mind off things for a few minutes, so I got this from Julie:

5 Things I've Done in the Past 10 Years:
1- Married Steve.
2- Bought a house.
3- Got a puppy
4- Travelled to Mexico
5- Earned my Associates Degree

(ok so that was all in the past year, but significant to me)


5 Things I Wish I Could Do Today:

1- Stay home and catch up on being lazy
2- Train Beast to not have accidents.
3- Have all the laundry done and put away
4- Have my house decorated to my specifications and it actually look good
5- Cuddle with Steve in bed

5 Foods I Wouldn't Want to Live Without:

1- Tacos
2- Macaroni and Cheese
3- My mom's round steak & noodles
4- Steve's artichoke chicken
5- Ice Cream


5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire:

1-Pay off my mortgage, and my sister's and mom's.
2-Buy a vacation home somewhere warm and take a long vacation there
3-Pay off any debt.
4-Put money away for my nieces & nephew's college fund
5-Make my invention a reality

5 Places I Have Lived:

1-Royal Oak, MI
2-Riverview, MI
3-Wyandotte, MI
4-Trenton, MI
5-Woodhaven, MI

5 Jobs I Have Had:

1-Taco Bell
2-Denny's
3-Applebee's
4-Salon Sigrid
5-Worksite Benefit Solutions, Inc.

5 People I Tag:

anyone that wants to do it

No comments: