Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If I should call you up, invest a dime.....

Well things have gotten down to ALMOST a good routine here at the house with the puppy. I don't want to jinx it by saying that we've been accident free for three days, but thats the truth. I wasn't sure if we're supposed to feed the Beast 2 or 3 times a day so it's been 3 until I find out from the vet for sure. I give him half of a cup of dry food at 7:30am, Steve feeds him lunch at 1-2pm, and dinner when I get home from work at 5:30. He gets a treat or two in the evening, and through those treats has learned the trick SIT before his name!! :) He's pretty good at coming when called although he's getting braver and braver and will go up the stairs without being provoked, but cannot seem to get himself down! He'll bark his little "viscous" barks until you pick him up and bring him down. It's cute! He also loves his little pug toy which he carries with him everywhere. Here's a couple new pics of the Beast:







In other news my first round of clomid went off with out a hitch, well unless you count the 50 or so HOT FLASHES. Other than that my mood swings have been kept in check and the only thing I'm feeling today on day 14 is slight cramping (which could mean impending ovulation which is a good thing! Or I could just be psyching myself out). Also I'm OFFICIALLY a College Graduate! I paid the last $50 graduation fee yesterday and I should receive my degree in the mail in 2-3 weeks. I start the Bachelor's AP on the 30th of this month. I'm not too thrilled with my classes, who really WANTS to take "Report Writing" & "Reasearch & Statistics" along with a "AP Tutorial" which will take up 2 of my Saturdays in October. These are considered 6 credit hour courses (except the Tutorial thing) too because of being in the Accelerated Program. Ugh, I guess I just need to suck it up. 15 months and I'll have my Bachelor's Degree!!! The countdown is on!

1 comment:

Jules said...

As a puppy Eoghan was free feeding and that worked fine. He never pigged out or ate himself sick. Then after he got fixed we couldn't do that anymore cause he packed on the pounds. So now he gets to eat once a day and he gets 3/4 cup daily. Good luck with you little man. He's too cute. My favorite vet in Michigan was at Gibralter Animal Hospital. Any of them are fabulous. My sister in law still goes there with her two dogs. Their boarding is great too.