Monday, September 8, 2008

No longer a country boy....

Well we made it back in one piece! It took about 3 and a half hours to get to Marci's farm (and I only got lost once by taking a turn too early! Go ME!)to pick up LFB. He's a precious boy! He's done really well so far being at the house. He's a bundle of playfulness and really loves his new backyard. Once he gets sleepy he'll come and want to be picked up and cuddled. He's already doing really well on his leash, and he's only had one accident inside! He didn't even cry the whole almost 4 hour drive home! Here's some cute picture of him:






Also, I started the clomid and it makes me feel funny. Like odd, and I get this cooling sensation in my stomach (like fluid inside or something) and I've already gotten a couple not so bad hot flashes. Ugh! Hormone medicine sucks!

No comments: