Monday, November 10, 2014

the last two week wait EVER (well to date)

We will meet this precious bundle in 14 days. I am MORE than ready!

37 weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +48lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, everyone notices the bump before me these days

Stretch marks: I think I've added a couple more! :(

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: craving SALT!!! and fresh fruit and mac n cheese, aversions to some meat & Pizza

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: lower back pain, prodromal labor, generally uncomfortable

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: meeting our sweet girl!

Moods: Generally good, a bit cranky

Milestones: She is just packing on the baby fat now! babycenter says she's the size of a watermelon :)

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns

No comments: