Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Final Countdown

33 days until she's here, unless she decides to come early. Which is totally possible since I seem to have lost my mucus plug already. Next visit will be my one and only dilation check before surgery, and group b strep test. With my mucus plug gone Dr. M feels this may move things along and to not be surprised if Baby Girl wants to pic her own birthday. I don't mind. I'm ready to meet her, I just want her to be healthy when she does decide to come. So if you're listening baby girl. Come when you're ready. We're all excited to meet you!


34 weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +46lbs. I gained 3 more lbs.....ugh

Maternity Clothes: Yes, everyone notices the bump before me these days

Stretch marks: I think I've added a couple more! :(

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: craving SALT!!! and fresh fruit and mac n cheese, aversions to some meat & Pizza

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, leaking breasts, swollen feet and hands, a bit grouchy

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: being off of work, I'm puffy and nothing fits

Moods: Generally good, a bit cranky

Milestones: She is just packing on the baby fat now! Her lungs are almost fully mature.

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)

No comments: