Friday, August 8, 2014

Viability

Well almost.....2 more days

But this is the point where I somewhat relax. I know if this little cricket decides she wants out of her cozy place, medical intervention will be done to help her survive. I know the likelyhood of her survival is better every week she stays cooking in there, but if she were to come now there is a chance for her to stay with us.

I think being an infertile brings these milestones to a forefront. We fought so hard for these babies to exist, we relax knowing if our bodies fail (which we know they do sometimes) medicine, technology and God can help.

Today I am 23w6d, and by her "activity" I know we have a little fiesty girl in there!


23 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +20lbs at my ob appt last week (right on track she says)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, the bump hath arrived

Stretch marks: Just the ones from Callie

Sleep: More please.

Movement: LOTS & LOTS and I'm loving it!

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit, aversions to some meat

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional, Heartburn

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: the glucose screening in a couple weeks

Moods: Generally good

Milestones: Viability!! (since I'm writing this one a little late)

Medical concerns: None. No hematoma. No general concerns. :)





No comments: