Monday, January 9, 2012

Halfway Cooked!

We finally got the laptop back from Greek Squad!!! Hooray! So I have a few pictures to share today


Baby on 11-29-11. 6 days after the "bleeding episode"




The ultrasound when we found out we are having a DAUGHTER! Isn't she gorgeous? 12-5-11



Belly shot on Christmas Eve! Definitely a baby bump now!




New Years Eve, 20 weeks! Halfway!! (and taken after a ton of snacks!)

21-22 weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +12lbs, measured at the OB's office last Monday. She said I'm right on track for weight.

Maternity Clothes: All the time. Although since I'm still on modified bedrest I'm still usually in jammie pants

Stretch marks: None from pregnancy

Sleep: more energy, but I can't do anything with it.

Movement: lots! I have a short video I'm going to try to post where she actually moves the remote on my tummy. And Steve has felt her a few times too!

Cravings/Aversions: still craving shakes and ice cream, which is so weird for me! Still cant eat pizza, and most meat kind of turns me off. Although we had prime rib for Christmas which was delish!

Gender: a beautiful gorgeous baby GIRL!

Symptoms: None really except my burgeoning bump, and slight cramping from the hematoma

What I miss: Jimmy Johns, sushi, an active social life....WORK, can you believe it!

What I look forward to: Viability which is in less than 3 weeks!

Moods: Generally good, although bedrest can get a girl down

Milestones: halfway cooked!

Medical concerns: Subchorionic hematoma, and baby was detached from uterus (she has now started to refuse, thank goodness) Baby looks very healthy.

3 comments:

Faith said...

So glad everything is going so well...minus the whole modified bed rest thing which I'm sure is really tough!!! You look AWESOME! And this bed rest business is just a small moment in time. When she is here, in your arms, it won't matter at all. Hang in there!

Jules said...

Sarah! She's gorgeous. I can't wait to meet this little girl. We have to get our miracles together.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Your bump looks awesome!,