Tuesday, July 12, 2011

There's a fire starting in my heart....

I did it to myself. I always do. I don't know why I tested early. I thought I had gotten over that and was smarter than that. Saturday & Sunday I tested and it was positive. I got a little excited, then rethought it could be leftover trigger. I was right. Yesterday the line was barely visible and today one stark line staring back at me. And the crappy thing is I had finally let myself think this time would be different. I had done everything right and it had worked. But I was wrong. My period hasn't showed up yet, but it might as well. My hope has deflated. I am deflated.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh so sorry hun. You DID do everything right - but, of course, that doesn't always lead to pregnancy. That is the ANGERING part of this - even when we do everything right, the chances are still low. But, miracles don't come easy I guess. SO frustrating. Don't lose hope completely until AF arrives - who knows, she may stay away this time. Only time will tell - and the waiting SUCKS! For me, I got to the point where I never tested, just waited for AF. IF she came late, I'd test, but that was rare...

Holly said...

What day are you on?