Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big Fat Negative

And again this month my hopes and chances are blown. I'm not as upset this time as I was last month. I thought it went better this time. Especially since I ovulated, but it was not in the cards.

Progesterone on FRIDAY (6dpiui)- 13.7

It happened the same as last time, exactly the same. (and last time they said I didn't ovulate) Spotting 10dpiui in the late afternoon with full force AF by 11dpiui. I'm wondering why its happening so early?? I'm wondering if these injections are giving me a luteal phase defect, and what exactly is a LPD? Is my progesterone not building like it should? What's happening between 6dpiui & 10? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY DAMN BODY!?!?! that's really my question. IVF is just NOT an option with us. I mean who really has a spare $7,000-$10,000 just laying around for a 1 shot deal? AND if you do, could you consider a donation to a worthy cause? :)

1 comment:

Pril said...

Like the new design. Wish i had money i'd so give it to you.
Need to win some lotto.. Maybe i should play it first too.
Love you!