Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sunshine daydreams

We have been busy around here with the weather being as gorgeous as it's been. I love the summer almost as much as I love the fall. Summer with a 2 year old is even more fun. Taking her places and experiencing new things. She says "I yike it!" or "WOW!" and it gives me this overabundance of joy. All of these new reactions to things Steve and I have experienced so many times. I can only imagine what Christmas will be like. Here's a little of what we've been up to:



Cooling off in our little pool when the it's too hot to do anything else!



Taking trips to Eastern Market for flowers, plants and good munchies!



Going to the "choo choo eye cream place" and having some ice cream. She is a chocolate lover like her Daddy!



I got to get away for a weekend with just the girls and relax. IT was lovely! I slept in as late as I could (8:30!) and read my book and went paddle boating.



And Callie had her first swim lesson. Which she LOVED! She got out of the pool all purple lipped and chattery teeth, and said she "yiked swimming in the water" and then declared she was hungry. lol.

As for Baby #2 we are so excited to find out if the baby is a boy or girl in 4 days!!! I can't believe I'm almost 18 weeks! Time has just flown.

17 WEEKS

Total Weight Loss/Gain: +5lbs (but I think I'm up a few more from last check)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, the bump hath arrived

Stretch marks: Just the ones from Callie

Sleep: More please.

Movement: Feeling more and more flutters and some soft kicks

Cravings/Aversions: SALT!!! and fresh fruit.

Gender: We'll find out in a few days!! I can't wait! (I still think it's a girl)

Symptoms: Sleepy, sensitive breasts, round ligament pain, emotional

What I miss: lunch meat and sushi.

What I look forward to: Revealing the gender of this little peanut with a fun photo!

Moods: Generally good

Milestones: Second trimester :)

Medical concerns: None so far. Baby looks very healthy. No hematoma noticed on ultrasound and NT scan went great.

Bump Photo:

You can see it pretty good in the picture of AJ and I from girls weekend, but here's an in the mirror official 17 week bump.

No comments: